Telemedicine appointments are not currently available. Please visit your closest CareWell Urgent Care center to be evaluated and treated in person by our onsite medical team.
Urgent care telemedicine capabilities allow our providers, whom you already know and trust, to see you via video or audio conferencing on a smartphone, tablet, or desktop or laptop.
How do I make an urgent care telemedicine appointment with CareWell?
- Call us from any phone by either dialing (800) 659-5411 or clicking the link on your local center’s webpage from your smartphone.
- After registering via the call you will be provided with a link and time to meet with your provider online.
How much does an urgent care telemedicine visit cost?
- Most insurance companies, including medicare and medicaid, now cover telemedicine visits. For patients without insurance the cost of a telemedicine visit is $99. A credit card will be required at the time of registration.
What conditions are treated via telemedicine?
- We can treat a variety of illnesses and injuries. These can include, but are not limited to the following:
- COVID-19 screening
- Cough, cold or flu
- Medication refills
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts and scrapes
- Seasonal allergies
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infections
- Migraines, headaches
- Rashes and other skin conditions
- Acid reflux or heartburn
- Eye pain or irritation
- Insect bites or stings
- Sexually transmitted infection exposure
Click here to find your local center and make a telemedicine appointment.