Urgent care you can count on….at home!
Urgent care telemedicine appointments can be made from 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week.
Urgent care telemedicine capabilities allow our providers, whom you already know and trust, to see you via video or audio conferencing on a smartphone, tablet, or desktop or laptop.
How do I make an urgent care telemedicine appointment with CareWell?
- Call us from any phone by either dialing (800) 659-5411 or clicking the link on your local center’s webpage from your smartphone.
- After registering via the call you will be provided with a link and time to meet with your provider online.
How much does an urgent care telemedicine visit cost?
- Most insurance companies, including medicare and medicaid, now cover telemedicine visits. For patients without insurance the cost of a telemedicine visit is $99. A credit card will be required at the time of registration.
What conditions are treated via telemedicine?
- We can treat a variety of illnesses and injuries. These can include, but are not limited to the following:
- COVID-19 screening
- Cough, cold or flu
- Medication refills
- Minor burns
- Minor cuts and scrapes
- Seasonal allergies
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat
- Urinary tract infections
- Migraines, headaches
- Rashes and other skin conditions
- Acid reflux or heartburn
- Eye pain or irritation
- Insect bites or stings
- Sexually transmitted infection exposure