Find urgent care in Massachusetts at CareWell.
When you need urgent care in Massachusetts but don’t want to spend hours at the emergency room, CareWell Urgent Care centers provide acute care services on a walk-in basis at 12 locations throughout eastern Massachusetts and in Warwick Rhode Island.
What is urgent care? Urgent care provides immediate medical attention for a wide variety of medical conditions that aren’t serious enough to warrant a trip to the emergency room. From nagging fevers and infections to stitches and even broken bones, the clinicians at a CareWell Urgent Care center deliver immediate urgent care in Massachusetts to help treat symptoms, alleviate pain, diagnose illnesses and get patients quickly on the road to recovery.
When you visit CareWell for urgent care in Massachusetts, you can usually see a clinician in as little as 15 minutes. That’s much shorter – and more affordable – than the average trip to an emergency room, and far more convenient than trying to get an immediate or after hours appointment with a primary care physician.
Services provided by CareWell Urgent Care in Massachusetts.
For patients needing urgent care in Massachusetts, CareWell clinics provide treatment for conditions that include:
- Injuries and accidents, including cuts, muscle sprains, muscle strains and broken bones.
- Colds, fever, flu and infections.
- Allergic reactions that are not life-threatening.
- Children’s illness and injury, for children age 6 months and up.
- Limited vaccinations, including a flu shot.
- Health screenings and routine physicals.
- Care required by travelers while they are away from home.
- Occupational medicine, including drug screening, DOT physicals and workers’ compensation management.
All CareWell urgent care locations are equipped with state-of-the-art technology and an on-site lab, with the ability to take x-rays, perform an EKG test and run a variety of diagnostic tests on the spot.
Where to find CareWell Urgent care in Massachusetts.
All CareWell clinics are open seven days each week, and frequently offer extended hours that enable patients to get urgent care in Massachusetts on a schedule that works for them.
CareWell clinics accept all major forms of insurance, along with Medicare and Medicaid. Patients who are not insured can take advantage of self-pay options that make urgent care in Massachusetts very affordable.