Find fast, affordable immediate care at CareWell Urgent Care.
When you need to see a doctor right away, CareWell Urgent Care centers provide immediate care for mild to moderate injuries and illnesses.
In the past, the emergency room was one of the few places you could find immediate care for things like serious cuts, broken bones, high fevers and allergic reactions to a bee sting. But because the ER must also provide care for more serious and life-threatening ailments, patients with less severe conditions can end up waiting hours to see a doctor. And the cost of an ER visit – with or without insurance – can be pretty pricey.
Today, the physician-led clinical teams at CareWell provide immediate care for a wide range of medical needs, seeing patients of all ages from age 6 months and up. The best news: you never need an appointment, and patients can receive immediate care in as little as 15 minutes at most locations. We are open seven days a week to give you access to the medical treatment you need.
A more pleasant immediate care experience.
We’ve designed our CareWell clinics to be the opposite of a harsh emergency room setting. When you walk through our doors, you’ll notice that the waiting room is equipped with comfortable furniture, soft lighting and a children’s play area. Our facilities include on-site labs and state-of-the-art equipment, enabling us to offer urgent care X ray services, EKGs and other tests to help with diagnosis. That means patients can receive comprehensive, immediate care for most conditions within a single CareWell clinic.
Our clinical teams are experienced in all types of immediate care including urgent care for infants over six months of age. The next time you need ER or urgent care services, you’ll find fast and affordable care at your nearby CareWell clinic.
Immediate care services available at CareWell.
At CareWell Urgent Care, we provide a broad range of immediate care services, including diagnosis and treatment for:
- Colds, flu and infections, helping to reduce a patient’s fever and treating symptoms effectively.
- Children’s urgent care needs, including illnesses, injuries, cuts, bites, rashes and fractures.
- Accidents and injuries, including treatment for broken bones and sprains, muscle strains, nagging joint or back pain, and more.
- Allergic reactions, offering treatment for non-life-threatening allergic reactions.
- Health screenings and vaccinations, including flu shots, STD testing, a pulmonary function test and other preventative services.
- Routine physical exams, including physicals for sports and insurance purposes.
- Employer services, including drug screening, physicals for a DOT medical card and immediate care services that can help to keep the workforce healthy.