Need fast medical attention? Try a CareWell health clinic.
When your regular doctor is unavailable and you don’t want to wait for hours at the ER, your local CareWell Urgent Care health clinic can provide fast, affordable and convenient medical services.
A CareWell health clinic is the perfect choice for mild to moderate health conditions that need prompt attention. Unless your condition is life-threatening, a trip to the ER will likely mean long waits, and you’ll have an expensive medical bill or co-pay when you leave. At each CareWell center, you can usually see a clinician in as little as 15 minutes, and our rates for health clinic services are far more affordable than your local emergency room. From fevers and stomach illness to migraines, accidents, injuries and allergic reactions, we provide prompt medical attention for a wide range of conditions.
Each of our CareWell health clinic locations is open seven days a week, and you can always walk in without an appointment. Or, to reduce your wait time even more, you can book an appointment by phone or online.
Treatment available at a CareWell health clinic
At each health clinic, you can receive prompt care for illnesses and injuries that include:
- Colds and flu. We help reduce fevers and treat symptoms.
- Accidents and injuries. We provide care on-site for a wide range of non-life-threatening injuries.
- Children’s medical needs. Our pediatric urgent care services treat most common illnesses including colds, flu, infections, fractures, cuts, bites and more.
- Allergic reactions. We can treat non-life-threatening reactions.
- Vaccinations and health screenings. From flu shots and other vaccinations to a spirometry test, STD tests and more.
- Physical exams. Scheduling a physical with your primary care physician can take weeks or months. At CareWell, you see a clinician for a walk in physical in as little as 15 minutes.
- Occupational medicine. We help employers reduce the cost of ensuring a healthy workforce with affordable physicals, eScreen drug test services and urgent care services.
A state-of-the-art health clinic
Each CareWell health clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art technology that allows us to provide comprehensive care in a single setting. Our on-site labs mean you don’t need to go elsewhere to get blood work or other tests performed. We can take a chest X ray on the spot, perform an EKG or use an ultrasound machine to diagnose your condition.
Our physician-led clinical teams have experience treating a wide range of medical ailments, and they are experts at communicating and making patients feel comfortable. Our team can see patients of all ages, from age 6 months and up, making a CareWell health clinic a great choice for health services for the whole family.