Get convenient, affordable treatment at a CareWell Urgent Care center.
When you need fast treatment for a non-life-threatening medical condition and your primary care physician is unavailable, your local CareWell Urgent Care center can provide convenient and affordable healthcare services.
The emergency room isn’t always the best choice when faced with an urgent medical condition. Wait times can be long and the cost can be high. Whether it’s a nagging fever, a sprained ankle or cut that needs stitches, a CareWell Urgent Care center can almost always provide treatment in less time and with less cost.
How an urgent care center works.
You don’t need an appointment to see a clinician at our urgent care center – you can simply walk in and see an immediate care physician or clinician quickly, usually within 15 minutes or less.
The physician-led teams at our urgent care center are experienced in all types of care for all ages, from age six months and up, and our facilities have on-site labs, x-ray machines and EKG equipment to provide you with a variety of immediate healthcare services.
All of our urgent care locations are open and ready to help you seven days a week. And when your visit is finished, we’ll send a summary of your visit to your primary care doctor or a specialist.
We accept all major insurance plans as well as Medicare and Medicaid – just bring your insurance card or information with you. And if you don’t have insurance, you’ll find our rates for healthcare very affordable – and much less expensive than a trip to the emergency room.
Services available our urgent care center.
What is urgent care? At a CareWell Urgent care center, you can find medical care for:
- Injuries and accidents. We treat everything from cuts and abrasions to sprains, strains and broken bones.
- Colds and flu. We help to reduce fevers, treat symptoms and help you avoid complications from seasonal viruses.
- Children’s healthcare needs. Bites, rashes, nosebleeds, infections – we offer a wide range of healthcare services to ease pain and help your child recover quickly.
- Allergies. We can treat non-threatening allergic reactions and help to educate on how to avoid them.
- Physical exams. We offer routine physicals, including employment and sports physical exams.
- Health screenings and vaccinations. Get access to flu shots, vaccinations, a respiratory fitness test, an STD clinic and other health screenings.
- Occupational medicine. Our employment-related healthcare services enable employers to reduce the cost of maintaining a healthy workforce.
- Healthcare while traveling. A CareWell Urgent Care center is the perfect place to receive medical treatment when traveling for business or vacation.
- Other illnesses. We treat a wide range of other symptoms and conditions.