Get prompt, affordable care and an urgent care medical clinic.
For minor illnesses and moderate injuries, a CareWell Urgent Care medical clinic is the perfect alternative to an emergency room visit.
The ER is definitely the place to go for life-threatening injuries and major illnesses. But there are a lot of other times when you want prompt medical attention for illnesses and injuries that are less severe – from cuts and sprains to flu symptoms and rashes. When your regular doctor’s office is closed and you want to get treatment sooner rather than later, your local CareWell Urgent Care medical clinic can help.
You’ll find CareWell Urgent Care locations throughout eastern Massachusetts and in Warwick, Rhode Island. At most centers, you can see a clinician in as little as 15 minutes – a big difference from emergency rooms where you can wait several hours or more. And our physician-led clinical teams have experience with a broad range of medical needs and can see patients of all ages, from age 6 months and up.
The next time you want to see a doctor fast, remember there’s always a CareWell medical clinic near you that’s open seven days each week.
A warm welcome at each state-of-the-art CareWell medical clinic.
You never need an appointment to get help at our medical clinic – you can walk in and see a clinician at any time. But booking an appointment by phone or online may help to shorten your wait time even more.
When you arrive at your local medical clinic, the first thing you’ll notice is the warm welcome you’ll received from our staff, and the comfortable waiting room with soft lighting and a children’s play area. For your appointment, you’ll be seen in a state-of-the-art care room, with access to an on-site lab, X-ray and EKG machines as well as other equipment that helps us diagnose and treat your condition more quickly, without having to refer you somewhere else.
Once your visit to our medical clinic is complete, we’ll send a summary to your primary care physician or specialist to ensure coordinated follow-up care.
Treatment at an urgent care medical clinic.
Each CareWell medical clinic can provide treatment for a wide range of ailments, including:
- Accidents and injuries, from broken bones and muscle strains to cuts and burns.
- Colds, flu and illness. We help reduce fevers, treat symptoms, address allergies and avoid complications as you recover.
- Children’s illnesses and injuries. Our clinical staff has lots of experience working with kids and can treat most common illnesses.
- Vaccinations and health screening. From a walk in physical or spirometry test to STD testing, flu shot or a chest X ray, our medical clinic is a convenient place for the tests you need to protect your health.
- Occupational medicine, including drug testing, eScreenng and a DOT physical to help employers manage the health of their workforce more cost-effectively.
- A wide range of additional medical conditions and needs.